Blogarchief

woensdag 1 februari 2017

Nieuwe kansen!

After having to make the decision to quit my job at La Madrugada I am proud to announce that this Friday I will start at Xanadu villas & retreat. Ill be working In the office and will do reservation, administration and all necessary tasks.
The reason for leaving La Madrugada was that the overall atmosphere there was not a positive one.

Curious about my new workplace? Www.xanadu-villas.com

Also will I be working with a good friend to help him with marketing and communication of his hotel and when I am settled in at my new job I will working with him as a volunteer for an NGO.

After some days of insecurity and even feeling homesick, everything has now fallen into place and Im moving forward again! What I again learned about myself is that I am very capable of taking care of myself through my social and hardworking attitude!

Ill keep you up to date!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten