Blogarchief

dinsdag 7 februari 2017

Falling in place...

Sometimes it seems that things just fall into place...and sometimes you just have to pinch yourself to see if things are real. 

My first few days at the new job and I am feeling comfortable and appreciated. For personal things there is not a lot of time now, I choose to spend most of my time here a the retreat and that is fine with me, I feel good here and really want to get to know all the bits and pieces here as well as getting to know my colleagues. I live in a house on the same plot as the retreat in a house with the other (management)staff and have my own comfortable room there with a private balcony. So we live together but all have our own space. 

I will keep on working hard and hope to play harder when I get the time ;)

Love you all!

Overview of Xanadu
Rooftop plunge pool Xanadu

Jozani forrest











Dar Es Salaam













Bagamoyo - Fishermans town and historal site (Slave trade)
















My new house



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten