Blogarchief

zondag 22 januari 2017

Nieuwe blog is in de maak...

My African mentality is starting to show....pole pole....slowly slowly...as it comes to writing my blog. My laptop doesn't connect to the internet anymore, so just a small update (without pics) written on my phone. 
I definitely feel at home on this beautiful island! New friendships are built and I'm working in a network of people around me. This wasn't my goal, but it happens as time passes. Great people that I can rely on. This doesn't mean I don't miss my friends and family, but I see my future here and only depending on myself is not an option here and having good people around me means more fun and more possibilities! I am thankful for this!
I now have some time to get to know the island a bit more, and it makes feel even more at home! It's beautiful nature and the freedom of everlasting summer are amazing! Walking barefoot all day long is what makes me a happy person and I enjoy every moment in the sun!

Hopefully a real blog with pics soon!
Love you all! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten