Blogarchief

maandag 5 december 2016

Its a small world

Every person you meet in life is for a reason. Some to learn you a life lesson and some to enrich your life with love and laughter. Some people pass by for a moment, others stay for a lifetime and some just come and go. Some are able to make you smile with just a small gesture or a hug when you need it....just by giving you a second of their time they make a difference...those are the ones I cherish.

I am trying to say goodbye to all the people that have a place in my life. But even more then the last year I feel like I need 3 of me... So sorry for the people that I can't see before I leave, but that doesn't mean you are not in my mind or heart. The world is a small place nowadays, so we will keep in touch! I feel the support and love from my family and friends and I am very grateful for that, it is like you are al coming with me! I want you all to know that I will always be there for you, I'm just a phone call, message or flight ;) away.

We are all alone in this world and we will leave it alone. We are a responsible for our own actions and are the only ones that have to justify what we do. So take the steps that you think are right and you can justify. For me, I got this opportunity so quickly that I feel strongly that it is meant to be and this is the path chosen for me. There is a reason why I am being send there and I have the responsibility to find out what that is. This is why I seem so strong, but I am not alone, Allah is always with me.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten